Monday, July 22, 2013

Bali Day #15, July 21st, 2013 Jalan-Jalan Denpasar

Today is the official start of shopping.  All of the temple, beach and sacred site visits are over.  Family, shopping and eating are foremost on the mind.  

This is our tourist trip to Denpasar (Jalan-Jalan). 








Bird contest.  That's all we could figure out.  We thought originally it was a real cock fight and boy were we disappointed.  


Chris and I had lunch at this really great Bakso stand near the Bird Contest.  




Bakso stand with Chef. 



I had Bakso and Mie Ayam.  Think small bowls.  



My wife on her pink 125 Scoopy. 



Kiddies at their fav place.  


Alex finds a play friend.  


Dominoes for dinner.  Needed American food.  


BBQ Chicken Pizza.  Not much Chicken and pretty expensive.  


A bowl of chicken feet soup.  Nope, not for me.  I had to snap it though.  


11pm at night and the kids are hungry.  Off for some Soto Ayam (chicken soup).  

No comments:

Post a Comment